Here they are, our half way there predictions.
The top 5 consists only of Latina’s and Asians. Two of these 5 got the maximum amount of points from our panel of judges.
The top 15 includes: 3 European, 4 Asian, 5 American and 3 Caribbean girls.
They made the top 5:
- Miss Thailand, Chalita Suansane
- Miss Brazil, Raíssa Oliveira Santana
- Miss Venezuela, Mariam Habach Santucci
- Miss Philippines, Maria Mika Perez Medina
- Miss Indonesia, Kezia Roslin Cikita Warouw
They made the top 10:
- Miss USA, Deshauna Barber
- Miss Netherlands, Zoey Ivory van der Koelen
- Miss Colombia, Jealisse Andrea Tovar Velasquez
- Miss Mexico, Yuselmi Cristal Silva Dávila
- Miss France, Iris Mittenaere Druart
They made the top 15:
- Miss Curacao, Chanelle de Lau
- Miss Jamaica, Isabel Dalley
- Miss Ukraine, Alena Spodynyuk
- Miss India, Roshmitha Harimurthy
- Miss Puerto Rico, Brenda Azaria Jiménez Hernández
Close call: Australia and Sierra Leone.
Let’s wait for the preliminaries how the girls will score in our final predictions.
Comments are closed