Like so many websites and blogs we will also publish our favorites for the Miss Universe crown. We are half way of the pageant and who do we think will win the Miss Universe pageant. What do we think of Miss Netherlands Zoey? How did she compete so far.
We asked two pageant watchers to send in their top 15, top 10 and top 5: Chilton Sampono and Enrique Vasquez. Together with the top 15 of Robin from Miss Holland Now we came up with the results.
We will publish our halfway predictions tomorrow and next weekend our final predictions. We will also look at the way Miss Netherlands, Zoey Ivory has been doing so far.
Now we will publish first the top 5 of Chilton Sampono from Suriname. Chilton is part of Tropical Beauty Suriname who are responsible for the beautiful delegates from Suriname for Miss Grand, Miss Earth and Miss Supranational and has been a pageant watchers for many years.
- Brazil: A derving black beauty for the crown is here. One of the favorites since her crowning and a perfect set of curls, miss Brazil might win it all.
- Venezuela: The exotic South American is ready for Miss Universe. After great achievements of the Venezuelan beauties, she might take over the title.
- Philippines: The Universe is ready for a back-to-back with Maxine. Her fresh Asian looks makes her stand out besides the others. She is Also a great host contestant.
- France: A simple, but very beautiful and elegant European queen who can win the coveted MU crown.
- Indonesia: After a long time, it’s now time again that MUO gives a placement to Indonesia in the top 5. A perfect mix of the former 3 indonesian misses, she is ready to be crowned.
Will these 5 also be in the overall top 5 we will publish tomorrow?